Requirements: Current Vaccination Certificate required at time of check in appointment. DHLP-P, Bordetella (Bronchicine TM Cae) current within 1 year. Rabies must be current within 2 years.
Call for pricing on all packages: (952) 688-1206
INTRODUCTION TO BIRD & GUN (5 months and older)
2 week program
In this program we will properly introduce the dogs to gun fire and birds. This program is designed to teach and show the dogs the positive relationship between the birds and the gun. All work in this course is done on a check cord (a long leash) to teach the dog the basics of the retrieve. This course also will give us a good evaluation of your dog’s hunting potential.
6 week program
The obedience program offers everything needed to train your dog to become the best companion you could ask for! In this course your dog will learn all ON leash commands including:
In additional to the ON leash training above, the course includes an introduction to the remote training collar so you will have complete control both ON and OFF leash.
Intermediate Program (8 months and older)
10 week program
In this course we will focus on all your dog’s hunting and obedience skills.
- Flushers Intermediate Program will include:
All commands will be taught on and off leash
- Introduce the dogs to the remote training collar properly to enhance off-leash commands
- Force fetching (proper hold and carry on the retrieve)
- All upland skills including: quartering, range control, no bird for missed or flyaway birds along with all your basic whistle commands.
- All waterfowl skills (steady to shot, boats, blinds and decoys)
This course also includes 3 one on one training lessons with you and/or your family.
- Pointers Intermediate Program:
Add 2 weeks to the above program for working on the point. No waterfowl work will be done unless requested.
Advanced Program (Requires completion of the Intermediate Program)
10-16 week course
- Hand signals (blind retrieves)
- Steady to wing and shot
- We will also include any special requests made